Exciting things are always happening around here. We wanted to share a few of them with you!
- Happy Holidays!
- Wishing you the very best of the holiday season...
- December News...
DeckExpo Temporary Site
- It's been a busy month!
DeckExpo, the hottest new trade show for the deck-dock-railing industry opens in Atlanta in March of 2003! The DeckExpo website is under development - view the temporary website at: www.deckexpo.com.
The Community Housing Resource Center website has launched - visit them at www.chrcatlanta.org.
- Bonsaimonk.com Brochure
- Bonsai by the Monastery supplies beautiful Japanese bonsai pottery to bonsai artists throughout the United States. In order to promote their new shipment of pottery, the Monastery engaged Relevant Arts to design a marketing brochure to mail to wholesale and retail customers.
View: Bonsai Brochure.
View: Bonsaimonk.com Website.
- Noland Suttles Identity
- Relevant Arts was engaged by Noland Suttles to provide identity and website design for the new Noland Suttles Salon on Roswell Road in Atlanta.
This has been an exciting project - lots of color, lots of pizzazz! The new salon is now open, the new materials are being well-received by clients and we're all loving it!
View Website: nolandsuttles.com.
View Collateral Samples: Noland Suttles Salon Print Materials.
OHF Annual Report
- OHF Annual Report
The OHF Annual Report - A Bridge to the Future - provides the membership with an overview of the organization's accomplishments in 2001. The four color process, four page report offers an in-depth review of patient services and professional development programs.
Noland Suttles Salon
We're please to announce that Noland Suttles has engaged Relevant Arts to provide graphic design services! Work is underway - look for new identity materials, newsletter, and a new website in the coming months!
- Dancing Pelican.com
We're pleased to announce that development of a new website for Shattil/Rozinski Photography is underway! The new site - DancingPelican.com - will feature award-winning nature photography by Wendy Shattil and Bob Rozinski. Visitors will be able to browse the site to view and purchase "rights protected" photography.
View temporary page: dancingpelican.com.
Eric Stalemark, CEO of Decks.com, selected Relevant Arts to develop a new corporate identity for decks.com. We're pleased to show off the new logo, soon to be incorporated into the decks.com website.
- New Oxalosis and Hyperoxaluria Foundation Website Launches
OHF offers support and information to those affected by hyperoxaluria and stone disease. Their new, improved website provides easier access to information, opportunities to donate online, and calendar information for members who would like to be involved in fund-raising efforts. Visit their new website at: www.ohf.org
- Georgia CASA
We're pleased to announce that Georgia CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) has engaged us to redesign their website. Georgia CASA trains volunteers to speak on behalf of children involved in juvenile court proceedings. Visit their current website at: http://www.gacasa.org/
At The Summit E-Zine
- "At the Summit" - A Success!
"At the Summit - the e-zine of the Summits Wayside Tavern", was received via e-mail to overwhelming applause by readers! The e-zine features promotional information about the restaurant, along with lifestyle articles.
Designed to be a marketing tool, the e-zine will continue to feature upcoming promotions, specials, branded wearables, and other offers by the restaurant chain.
View the e-zine!
SECS Website Launches!
Southeastern Erosion Control Services, Inc. (SECS) is the premier provider of professional erosion control services in the Southeastern United States. Their website features extensive information about erosion control methods, including illustrative photos.
Relevant Arts provided corporate identity design, collateral development, and website design.
View the site.
- Stone Ridge Capital Marketing Project
Shopping Center Business Ad
- Stone Ridge Capital Website Launches!
SRC is a real estate advisory group providing investment solutions for institutions, REITs and corporations. As a part of SRC's new property offering for JDN Realty, their new website features a slide show of available investment properties.
View the site.
View the ad.
- Roberts Commercial Launches!
Roberts Commercial is a full service commercial real estate firm serving the greater Metro Atlanta area. The website features an extensive database of Roberts properties for lease and sale.
View the site.
GA Adoption Resource Center is Live!
GCARS, a website to support adoptive families in Georgia is now live! Services include a bulletin board, state resource directory, adoption library, and calendar of events. Visit the site at www.gaadoptionresources.org.
- MMO Website Launches!
It's kickoff time for the House of Representatives race in Georgia and Mary Margaret Oliver is back on the political trail! View MMO's Website.
- PPS - Legal Defense Fund Website
To support our friends at the Parrot Preservation Society, we've designed a logo and a mini-website to help these folks fund a legal battle. View PPS Website.
NAFCR Website Launches
The National Association of Foster Care Reviewers Website launched on February 6th. NAFCR, a nationally known non-profit, promotes and supports independent foster care review by child welfare administrators, advocates, policy makers and the courts. View NAFCR Website.
Southeastern Erosion Control - Website Under Development
Southeastern Erosion Control provides erosion control consultation, design, installation, and monitoring for projects across the southeastern US. View temporary website.
Oklahoma Aviculture Society Website is live!
The OK Birds website provides the membership with a variety of tools and resources, including a bulletin board, an events calendar, affiliate purchase programs to fundraise, and classified ads. View OK Birds Website.
- Happy New Year 2002!
- Relevant Arts Recognized for Outstanding Service!
NANPA (North American Nature Photographers Assoc.) recognized RAE for Outstanding Service at their annual conference "Alternatives 2002". Relevant Arts developed NANPA's website and provided multi-media and graphic design for NANPA's Showcase CD. View Showcase CD Info.
- December Projects
- Georgia Center for Adoption Resources and Support
We're delighted to announce that GCARS has engaged us to design a website to provide online support for post-adoptive parents in Georgia.
Summits Wayside Tavern is Live! Visit the new website at: www.summits-online.com
- November Projects
- Summits Wayside Tavern
Congratulations to Andy Klubock for the changing of his restaurants' name and identity to Summits Wayside Taverns. Relevant Arts provided corporate identity design for this new project. In the coming months, a variety of Summits projects will be launched, including a new website, new signage, a privately package spice product, and much more. We're proud to work with Summits Wayside Tavern in the creation of their new identity.
Griffin Crossroads Magazine Ad Halpern Enterprises is marketing the redevelopment of a shopping center (Griffin Crossroads) located in Griffin Georgia. Relevant Arts designed a logo for the shopping center and a magazine ad for ICSC Magazine, a trade magazine for the shopping center industry. View Ad.
Southeastern Erosion Control Identity We've just completed the SEC's Corporate identity development, including a full stationery package. Work is underway on a corporate brochure. Look for updates to our Print Portfolio in the New Year!
- September Projects
- NANPA Website Launches! We're excited to announce the launch of the North American Nature Photographers Association website at NANPA.ORG! This site has been great fun to work on and features members' spectacular nature photography.
Dynamo Masters Wins Website Award! The Dynamo Masters Swim Team website has been awarded a "2001 Top Ten Web Site Award" by Masters Aquatic Coaches Association. Relevant Arts created the Dynamo Masters Website in February 2001.
Adventure and Exotic Travel New Website Launches! Visit the new site at: Adventure & Exotic Travel.
Roberts & Associates, Inc. engages Relevant Arts We're pleased to announce that Roberts & Associates, Inc., has hired Relevant Arts to design their website. Roberts Commercial offers office and retail space in the Atlanta area.
- August Projects
- NAFCR Website Under Development The National Association for Foster Care Review logo is designed and the website is under development. For a sneak preview, visit NAFCR.ORG
Adventure and Exotic Travel Website Remake! Nodland Travel Enterprises offers the website Adventure and Exotic Travel Seminars and Retreats to educate tour operators about the latest opportunities in unsual travel plans. Relevant Arts is revamping the website. To check out the "before" site, visit: Adventure & Exotic Travel.
- July Projects
- "in touch" The Spring/Summer edition of the OHF Newsletter has been published and is on its way to the membership! The Oxalosis and Hyperoxaluria Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization that provides support to families impacted by hyperoxaluria and offers grants to medical professionals researching the cause and possible cures for the condition.
OHF's website is under redevelopment by Relevant Arts. We're providing an exciting new user interface and more information to assist patients and professionals. To view their current site, visit them at OHF.ORG
ASID Website Launches! The Georgia Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers website is now live! View website!
- June Projects
ASID Newsletter: inSITE!
- inSITE: 1st Issue! The Georgia Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers has published the first issue of inSITE. This newsletter is available both online via an Adobe Acrobat file on ASID's website and via postal mail to GA Chapter members. The online newsletter allows members to directly link to web-based news articles to provide additional information. The hope is to eventually reduce the need to postal mail as many paper copies.
View website (under development).
NAFCR Engages Relevant Arts! We're delighted to announce our newest client and partner: the National Association for Foster Care Reviewers (NAFCR). Projects currently underway include the redesign of the corporate logo and the development of a corporate identity including a website.
CHRC Website Re-design Underway! We're proud to announce that we have been selected to remake the Community Housing Resource Center website. Visit the current site.
Henley Jewelry Launches! HenleyJewelry.com is now live! Check out the site at: www.henleyjewelry.com
- May Projects
- NANPA Hires Relevant Arts! - We're proud to announce that the North American Nature Photography Association has hired us to redesign their website! Watch for future announcements! Visit NANPA's current site
Intrepidsoft Website Launches! - Intrepidsoft provides expert software development and program management consulting for mobile computing applications. Relevant Arts designed Intrepidsoft's logo and website. Visit the new site!
Stone Ridge Capital Marketing Brochure - Stone Ridge Capital is marketing a new commercial property via traditional print collateral and the web. See the Acrobat version online!
Halpern Property Brochures - HEI is off to the ICSC conference in Las Vegas with their new self-printed property brochures. Read more about solutions for in-house printing on our Portfolio Page.
- April Projects
- ASID Georgia Chapter - The Georgia Chapter of the American Society for Interior Design has engaged Relevant Arts to redesign their website. Visit the Temporary Site!
Atlanta Periodontics - Atlanta Periodontics' corporate identity is complete and their website development is underway. Visit the Temporary Site!
- March Projects
- Bonsaimonk's Estore Launches! Bonsai by the Monastery is the largest seller of Japanese pottery in the US.
Riverwood Properties Website Launches! development, construction, leasing, management, and financing of neighborhood shopping centers in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
My Pool Supply E-commerce Website Launches! Offering above and in-ground pool supplies at wholesale prices.
- February Projects
- McWhirter Realty Website Launches! Corporate website for Atlanta-based commercial realtor.
Dynamo Masters Website Launches! Swimming team site for members and promotion.
- January Projects
- Blue Ridge Capital Leasing Flyer Bringing the web and print together.
We're proud to announce that we've begun development on Atlanta Periodontics new corporate identity and website.
Work is in progress on Monticello Contracting's corporate identity.
- Publication: "Unraveling the web"
Shopping Center World
- John Lock and Cindy Svec authored an article to be featured in the Technology Edge section of the January 2001 edition of Shopping Center World. "Unraveling the web" offers tips on designing effective sites to get results.
View the article online at SC World's website
View the Acrobat File