Relevant Arts Enterprises, Inc. (RAE) is an Atlanta, Georgia based graphic design and web development company. We specialize in helping businesses, organizations, non-profits, and individuals establish their graphic design identity and build a presence on the World-Wide Web. Our expertise in both graphic design and web development areas ensures that your project will meet your expectations, increase your visibility, and enhance your business image. RAE works with you to merge your traditional marketing plan with your Web-based efforts to maintain consistency in your communications.
While RAE specializes in graphic design and website development, we perform a variety or related services that make us a one-stop-shop for you graphic design and website development needs.
RAE Capabilities -
Traditional Graphic Services
We approach each project by seeking to understand three basic attributes every client has -
- Corporate Identity & Logos
- Collateral Marketing Materials
- Newsletter Layout and Production
- Desktop Publishing
New Media Services
- Website design and graphics for your Internet, Intranet, or Extranet
- Internet software development
- Animation and Internet advertising graphics
- Digital scanning and image processing
- Digital Product Photography
- Multi-media design (Flash, Shockwave, Director, etc.)
- CD production
- Website hosting via commercial-grade computer centers
- Email processing, mailing lists, routing services
- Domain name services
- Secure Servers and e-Commerce
Via strategic partnerships with other companies, RAE can also provide:
- Integration of office systems with Internet services
- Hardware/Software consulting
- Technical Project Management
Telecommunications Support (Atlanta-area)
- Voice, data, videoconferencing
- LAN installation
- Network configuration
- Brochures, Business Cards, Direct Mail Pieces, etc.
- 4 color digital printing (Indigo and Heidelberg presses)
- Traditional offset printing
- Every project for every client begins with a need. Whether you need a logo and corporate identity for your new business, a website to market your products and services, or printed flyers for direct mailing, we identify and help you focus on what is required to fulfill your needs.
- Experience has taught us that there are often desires or "nice-to-haves" that go along with needs. You may need a website, but you also desire that it look and perform a certain way. Clients are always much more pleased with results if we address their desires along with their needs.
- But there are always obstacles in the way of fulfilling your needs and desires. They might be budget constraints, resource limitations, time crunches, whatever... As we develop project plans, we offer ways to remove obstacles or at least minimize them.